Came this morning across a Youtube clip from September last year that features a telecom engineer giving insight into 5G.
World Alternative Media’s Josh Sigurdson speaks with telecom engineer John Sneison. The interview covers many points and isn’t at all hard to follow:
- The push to make 5G a massive industry;
- Differences between existing technology (3G, 4G, etc) and 5G;
- The benefits of fibre optics over wifi technology – much faster and safer than 5G;
- Damage from living close to RF radiation transmitting devices;
- Telecom industry’s disregard for public health warnings;
- 5G in context of the Internet of Things;
- 5G probably can’t be used for brainwashing … but the electricity grid could!
If you haven’t already seen this, I hope you find it as informative as I did:
(Thanks to World Alternative Media for posting this clip to Youtube)