Below is a message I received today from the Stop 5G Space Appeal:
The European Union Think Tank is holding a meeting this Tuesday, 19 February, to promote the virtues of 5G to Members of the European Parliament (http://www.europarl.europa.eu/thinktank/en/upcomingevents.html; details below).
Is it not time for Members of the European Parliament and politicians everywhere to be properly informed, in a BALANCED way, about the pros AND CONS of 5G? Here are 10 REASONS for politicians to THINK before they swallow the pro-5G hype:
1. Last week, Robert F. Kennedy’s Children’s Health Defense came out against the dangers of 5G for children and their tiny bodies: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-dangers-of-5g-to-childrens-health/.
2. Last week, the Sierra Club, the oldest environmental organisation in the US, came out against the siting of 5G small cells in disregard of environmental concerns: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19c0p9x-vdP0vDCdjvgqMbJuvrXS9W9u4/view.
3. Last week, US Senator Richard Blumenthal confirmed that “We’re flying blind here as far as health and safety is concerned”: “No Studies Show 5G is Safe”: https://takebackyourpower.net/senate-hearing-wireless-industry-confesses-no-studies-showing-5g-safety/
4. Last month, RT America told millions that the downside of 5G is that “It might kill you” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_f9gpg4t6c broadcast on US TV + 1.3 million views on Youtube)).
5. The International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space says “The deployment of 5G constitutes an experiment on humanity and the environment that is defined as a crime under international law“: https://www.5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal.
6. In 2008, the Mid-term review of the European Environment and Health Action Plan 2004-2010 (2008; http://www.europarl.europa.eu/sides/getDoc.do?type=TA&language=EN&reference=P6-TA-2008-0410): noted that “the limits on exposure to electromagnetic fields which have been set for the general public are obsolete … and do not address the issue of vulnerable groups, such as pregnant women, newborn babies and children.”
7. In 2011, Council of Europe Resolution 1815 (“The potential dangers of electromagnetic fields and their effect on the environment”, Council of Europe, 2011; http://assembly.coe.int/nw/xml/XRef/Xref-XML2HTML-en.asp?fileid=17994) stated: “Take all reasonable measures to reduce exposure to electromagnetic fields, especially to radio frequencies from mobile phones, and particularly the exposure to children and young people.”
8. In 1947, the Nuremberg Code prohibited all experiments on humans, thus including the deployment of 5G with new, higher RF radiation exposure that has not been pre-market tested for safety.
9. In recent weeks, Investigate Europe has exposed the flagrant corruption at the so-called International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection and revealed it to be nothing but a club of stooges for industry. And yet it is INCIRP’s work that is cited as providing guidelines that purport to “protect” the public. “The ICNIRP Cartel and the 5G Mass Experiment” (Joel Moskowitz, PhD): http://www.cqlpe.ca/pdf/5G-mass-experiment-ICNIRP-cartel-Investigate-Europe.pdf.
10. In the last week, the peer-reviewed journal Biological Conservation published an article “Worldwide decline of the entomofauna: A review of its drivers” stating that “human activity is driving over 40% of insect species to extinction”: https://betweenrockandhardplace.wordpress.com/2019/02/11/we-the-people-are-driving-insects-to-extinction/?fbclid=IwAR1iQDUalp5eD27b40VFvWaceLRNv-lK9WdcxonAnuEdhDXbJHX4Ps1bVds.
Politicians of all stripes, everywhere in the world:
Please STOP and THINK and INFORM YOURSELVES before endorsing
5G – The Biggest Biological Experiment in Human History.
The people and their children WILL HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE for the consequences of 5G.